Frequent Contributor
fuzzybean
Re: IIB accts show charged off/past due balance

Hispanic208 wrote:
I'm having serious issues with two HSBC accounts (now cap one) that were included in bankruptcy when I filed on 9/2011. They have been reporting inaccurately and every time I dispute, they verify it. It is reporting as charged off with past due balances and late payment history after bk. I even recently got two letters from HSBC that basically stated that the have received numerous disputes from me and as a result they will only report the trade lines as charged off with the past due balance amounts. I was livid. I tried reaching out to capital executive Office but they haven't really helped. I don't know what to do at that point. I just tried emailing capital one CEO. I am very frustrated.

I've been having the same problem with Chase.  Only two days ago did we find out that it had been sold prior to our filing.  We had no idea since the CA that bought it never once contacted.  Yesterday, I emailed the CEO and heard back from their executive office just a couple hours later.  I'm not sure what they'll do for us.