Re: Bk friendly creditors
10-13-2012 09:44 AM
I filed my BK in 05/2012.
- I was approved for a C1 Secured with $49 down on $200 limit while stll in bankruptcy. I've since increased it to $500 on my own.
- My BK Chpt 7 discharged 08/16/12 and I also was approved $250 for NY and company in 09/2012
- Lane Bryant $150 09/12.
- The strange thing is NY and Company denied me online and then about 12 days later I got a credit card in the mail.
- Walmart denied me due to BK and HSN also denied me. Before BK score was in low 470s.
- I got approved with C1 Auto Finance for $18,000 car loan for new car on 08/18/12
Since that I have covered all bills 100% on time and in full so trying not to apply for anything before 04/13 to see where score lands
Current Score TU 605 EQ 611 EX 599
Starting Score: 467
Current Score: 661
Goal Score: 795
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Post BK Wallet: Target VISA $10,000 (AU) | NFCU Credit Card $5,000| Walmart $1100| Cap One Platinum $3000 | Amazon $1150 | Discover It Card $500 | Cap One Secured $500 | PayPal Smart Connect $500 | Lane Bryant $1130| Dressbarn $750 |NY & Company $250| Victoria's Secret $250 | Target Store Charge $200 |Capital One Auto Finance