Regular Contributor
StartingLifeOver
Re: DISCHARGEEEEEEEEEE

DonMzBhavin wrote:

Congrats!! I did the very same thing. PACER was awesome and it only charges quarterly and if its less than $10 (i think) in the pages you have accessed its no charge. You know that after the expiration date for the creditors technically according to the courts there is a 10 day grace period for creditors to still file..but after that if your discharge has not posted you can call the courts and the clerk can discharge you immediately!!! That is what I did..

Question for you though. I filed in May starting scores were right around yours. I discharged in August on 16th. Got a new car, CAP 1 credit card, LB credit card and NYandcompany credit card, your scores are 30-40 points higher than mine. What did you do for such a significant jump

What expiration date are you referring to and how do I find this date out?  I filed Chp. 13.  Not sure if this applies to me??  Haven't seen it on any of my documents.  I've always been nervous about calling the court for fear of saying the wrong thing. 

NFCU Cash Rewards $14,000/FNBO Platinum $4,600/Best Buy Citibank $2,500/Care Credit $7,600/TJ Maxx $600/Neiman Marcus $3500

Starting Score: 426 Ch. 13 BK Filed Sep 2009; Discharged Jan 2013 :smileyhappy:
Current Score: TU 706 EQ FICO 701 EX 704
Goal Score: 720