Regular Contributor
Re: CHPT 7 QUESTIONS

I do not think that Filing Bankruptcy  prevents collection agencies from pulling your credit.  You might have an outstanding debt with them, or maybe they took over some debt from one of your creditors, as long as it is an inquiry i would worry too much about it, However, I would make sure you research who the company is and keep an eye on your credit report should a new collection appears on it. Bankruptcy will only protect you from everything included in your Bankruptcy filing. I had a collection account appear on my credit report after I filed for BK...it was for a debt i had with Tmobile, which I had forgotten about. I was able to get the account off my credit report working with both Tmobile and the Collection agency. Since your enquuiry happend over six months ago and nothing has showed up on your credit report....I doubt anything will at this point.

Starting Score: 500s
Current Score: EQ: 693myFICO(9/7/12), TU: 710myFICO(9/2/12), EX Plus:701(lp,4/16/12)
Goal Score: 700

Wallet: Discover IT $2000, Capital One Platinum $12000, Barclays Rewards $4700, Walmart $2600, Amazon Store Card $1250.
Keep the Hearth of your Thoughts Pure, by so doing you will be Happy and bring Peace!