Established Member
Posts: 113
Registered: ‎12-04-2012
Re: Dunning letter during stay
Have a talk with your attorney over this but in my personal opinion, such infringements should be reported to the BK court. Bring up the point when you talk to your attorney and see what he recommends. Or when they call again, ask them to go ahead and hand it over to collections. CAs are way easier to handle if they mess up, you can always pull an FDCPA violation suit on them.