Community Leader
Super Contributor
Posts: 5,329
Registered: ‎03-06-2010
Re: Car repo after Bankruptcy

They can't get a judgment on discharged debt. If in fact they did, then bring this to the attention of your attorney right away so he can get the judgment vacated for you. What slimeballs would put a judgment on you for discharged debt? I would rake them across the coals by taking them to court for a violation of the discharge injunction.