Community Leader
Super Contributor
Posts: 5,598
Registered: ‎03-06-2010
Re: Discharged debt showing on credit report

Yes. Is your attorney the one that won't take them to court? Seems to me that by putting the wrong date on your report it is damaging your credit profile.


They have to report accurately. Find a good consumer attorney if your BK attorney won't help you. You may not even have to go through the entire process, they may back down just receiving an attorney communication. Otherwise, if you can show damages, you might want to persue this in court.