New Visitor
blessed4016110135
bankruptcy

Hi I was wondering my husband and I are post bankruptcy almost one year with a chapter 7, credit rating is about 675 post bankrupt so my question is this We never did a reaffirmation on our mortgage but are continuing so far to live here and make our payments, we had a realitor out last week and she told us we cannot sell the home for what we need to get out from under it and the monthly mortgage payments are just getting to much for us for reasons out of our control so can we legally apply and close on another mortgage and then after closing on a new mortgage let this current home fall into foreclosure or can we let it foreclose before applying for a new mortgage and it not further effect our credit scores as it was discharged a year ago and currently shows a zero balance on our reports. I just dont know what Bank of america can do to our credit now that we are post bankrupt one year. Can they hurt our credit any further than the bankruptcy already has done. Also what should we consider to be the best option, forclosure, short sale or deed in lieu ? Please help