Posts: 8,917
Registered: ‎03-06-2010
Re: Can't get approved

If you are going to buy a home while you are in a Ch 13, you do have to have permission of the trustee handling your BK. Naturally you would go through your attorney for the court's approval.


It is possible to get a mortgage loan in a Ch 13, but you would need to speak to a lender to find out their requirements.