Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani
Re: Business Credit 101
Yes. I use DnB and Experian.
Contributor
rudy
ok, went to experian they do not have any history of my bussiness credit ( not good) Capital 1 and first equity, are not reporting me at all ( bussiness or personnel) both have given me cli and intrest reductions. How can I get them to report. Called both, cap 1 was confusing and first equity, confusing also.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

rudy wrote:
ok, went to experian they do not have any history of my bussiness credit ( not good) Capital 1 and first equity, are not reporting me at all ( bussiness or personnel) both have given me cli and intrest reductions. How can I get them to report. Called both, cap 1 was confusing and first equity, confusing also.

Simply call and ask them to report.
Valued Member
virtuousbeauty31
Finally a business credit section:smileyvery-happy: I have one corportation that has been in business since 2001 but inc since 05, and I just recently Inc another company in Nov. Here are the accts I have obtained:

Biz #1 - Quill Net 30, Uline Net 30, Office Depot $250 (rev), Staples $750 (rev), Grainger $1,000 these were in late july/aug. Amazon $2,000, Shell $1,000, Exxon $1,000 these were Sept. GMAC $35,000 auto lease was in Oct. Dell $50,000, Office Max $5,600, Key Bank MC $4,000, Home Depot Comm $2,000, Home Depot MC $3,200, and Conoco $3,000. All of these were with no PG and 8 reporting on Duns with a paydex of 80 and 3 reporting on Experian with a score of 76.

Brammy you were right you can get bank card with no PG :smileyvery-happy:
Established Contributor
EddieX
NEBS can come off the list.

I contacted them today because it didn't seem like they were reporting. The reply said they didn't renew the contract or DUNS didn't renew the contract, I have to find that email but they no longer report.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Credit repair - the Ski Mask Way.
Valued Member
busyone
Would anyone recommend using a company like access capital funding group
that will,for a fee, establish tradelines for your new company and help you build
your business credit and also help you set up a line of credit. I know of course
you can do the work yourself,but they might be faster and again like I said set
you up with a line of credit for your business. Any thoughts?
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan
Busyone, if you are resourceful, you can do it yourself. I am guessing that you are resourceful, b/c you have found these threads. You already have what makes CFG and others like it most appealing, a Duns profile. Read through these threads and look at the success that people are having (have had). Apply where you see others having success, without a PG. CapOne for sure. GL.
Re: Business Credit 101 - Five Point Capital
BusyOne:

Go to http://www.fivepointcapital.com  and apply or check to see if there is a preapproval on site.  We received a pre-approved app and was approved for $100,000 with no PG.  Anything higher you will need to submit financials. 

DH's SmartBusiness Experian Score is 71. 

They are wanting new customers.  I am going to have them refi a lease on a dump truck.  They have many capital programs available.

They seem easy to get approved.

05/18/2009 myFico TU 754
07/06/2009 myFico EQ 760
11/19/2008 myFico EQ-635 TU 664 EX 669
Valued Member
busyone
Re: Business Credit 101 - Five Point Capital
Hi Teamfico,
                         Can you elaborate a little more on this?  Are they just "lending" funds
for purchasing equipment. I'm not in the market for any heavy equipment. I'm looking for
funding to help toward growing my business but not sure what equipment I need. I really
appreciate your response. Thanks.
cooda909
Is Dun/Bradstreet and Experian basically the same? My business on Experian sid
a paydex of just under 80.....would D&B be the same?