New Member
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎11-17-2007
Re: Recommended Business CC
I had a question regarding an LLC.  If you have an LLC, you normally get 2 EIN's from the IRS.  One if you're not going to have employers, and the other one if you are, correct?
Does it matter which one you use?  I've been using the one that states that I wont have any employers and acting solely on the business.
Please advise!