Super Contributor
Posts: 6,026
Registered: ‎09-18-2007
Re: Biz CC With No PG?
You need Federal Tax ID also called as EIN.

molly73 wrote:
the staples application asks for a Taxpayer ID.....i just have our sales tax id number for TX......and when i put it in did not work (the number was to long)....should i type our duns number in there?