Frequent Contributor
Posts: 381
Registered: ‎05-18-2008
Re: Biz CC With No PG?
i just talked to the sec. of state...could not be nicer!

all i have to do is go online....fill out the $300 bucks and i will get my incorp. papers right then.....pretty cool!

they even have a number you can call that will walk you through it!

if i incorp......this is going to change a lot of things in terms of how we handle filing for taxes and stuff huh? but it's best to be incorporated huh?