Epic Contributor
Creditaddict
Re: Which Business Credit Card For 670 FICO?

IanZ63Q1 wrote:

I have been in business since 2004, profitable every year, growing year on year significantly, and I just happened to have high utilization in the past few months so my score fell from 714 to 649... Now it's back to 670.

What business credit cards should I apply for?

I really need credit to help me with my new venture... need to pay my team for the software development. But everyone talks about Exxon, Staples etc... I need a line of credit for my business and I'm hoping to get a CL of at least 20,000.

Should I be talking with my bank about a small business line of credit rather than looking for a business credit card?

Thanks in advance

I would be talking with your local bank about a line vs. credit card - if your local bank is Chase - No.

Im talking about a credit union that makes these decsions right in the branch you walk into!

If you have access to Navy Federal I have seen a little info and asked about verification of business and such a few months back and the couple people that had used them stated not as hard as online app seems to make it.

I would skip Capital one for business especially if looking to load up some debt for a few to get  ew things started because they pull all 3 CR to apply and then report the card to Personal Credit each month... so you could tank your scores all over again...

Look into Key Bank, they had a MasterCard that you could x out the PG on app and sent in and they would go off business credit.... and they were not afraid to give some high credit lines.

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 NASA(10-6-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue: