Frequent Contributor
CreditJim
Cap One Spark Classic CLI / PC denied

After having luck having credit increases to my two Capital One personal cards and a PC to the Venture on one of them, I tried today calling to see if I had any offers to upgrade the Spark Classic that we've had for our business since 04/12. They said it was not eligible for any upgrades. Asked for a CLI, also denied. The limit is at $750 after the 'credit step' from $500 - making it unusable to our business. The business just over a year old now and we always have around $20k sat in our Cap One business checking account. We need to take on our first full time employee soon and I'll need to issue them with a company card for business travel expenses, so I'm probably going to have to go back down the executive office route again to try to get a useable limit on the Spark. Ridiculous.

Barclays Arrival Plus WEMC $17.2k | Citi Executive AA WEMC $15k | Quicksilver WMC 15k | SWACU Visa $15k | Amex Business Platinum | Amex PRG | Amex SPG $3.5k | Spark Visa $8k | Chase BA Visa Sig $7.5k | Chase Freedom $4.5k | Citi AA WMC $2k | VentureOne WMC $5k | Lowe's Store $17k | Walmart Store $3300 | Amazon Store $2500 | J Crew $3350