Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 7,326
Registered: ‎06-18-2007
Re: Freeze? or ?
[ Edited ]
I have no idea what state you are in or how collections work for bond agency.BUT  I think any CA can be DVd.  I would send a DV to them & be sure that you send it CNRRR. They must follow the same rules as all other CA. If this was 15 years ago   what the he!! do they think they are doing?
If not in legals  everything falls off CRA after 7 -7.5 years.
In my book they are already in violation.
Please wait for 1 of the PRO's to answer you.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-26-2007 02:04 PM