Established Contributor
Posts: 619
Registered: ‎06-18-2007
Re: I already paid Orchard AF, can I get a refund
You can get a refund of any card's annual fee if you ask to close the card and ask for a refund within 30 days.  I've done it.  They don't automatically refund it to you but they'll mail you a check if you ask for it.  They won't argue; it's the law.
Too many accounts; too many debts; lots of open credit, and lots of utilized credit. Scores somewhere in the 600s - I have no earthly idea exactly what number, but not 700 like it was, briefly.