New Visitor
Posts: 1,746
Registered: ‎08-18-2007
Re: What is the best way

Hi Holhat


There is usually a phone number assoicated with the account that you can call.. Call and find out who it is. 


You dont want to dispute a good account and have it come off your report.


However, if there isn't a number than i would call up the CRA and find out before disputing.


There is a thread sticky at the top of this forum with the CRA's phone numbers.


Hope this helps and keep us updated