Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup
Re: Bank of America $23,500 CLD
Well, they finally got me. $18K dropped to $9K. Wasn't there yesterday, but it's there today.

Almost a relief for it to happen! --now I don't feel like I have to check daily. :smileyvery-happy:

Highest balance ever on the card was $8,240, when I opened it with a BT, which I paid off in less than 9 months. So I think that there's a lot of truth in the guess that the highest ever balance might set the new one. Or just that they sliced it neatly in half, lol.

It won't have any impact on util, so no biggie. And they seem to have changed the ongoing BT offer from 3.9%, expiring now, to 9 months at 1.9%, so I guess they're trying to sweeten things a bit.

And in fact, that's how I got the CL up to $18K, was by telling them the BT was hurting my util, so who knows, maybe I'll try it again!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007