Re: Should I ask Citi for Product Change ?
05-17-2009 12:07 PM
i would sit tight.
even though i haven't heard of PC requests precipitating AA with citi at this point-will the potential benefits outweigh the potential for unintended consequences?
i am not requesting any CLI, PC etc until the dust settles (perhaps with the exception of a macy's GLI which i will probably just wait for an auto as well)