Super Contributor
Posts: 6,026
Registered: ‎09-18-2007
Re: Should I ask Citi for Product Change ?

score_building wrote:

i would sit tight. 


even though i haven't heard of PC requests precipitating AA with citi at this point-will the potential benefits outweigh the potential for unintended consequences?


i am not requesting any CLI, PC etc until the dust settles (perhaps with the exception of a macy's GLI which i will probably just wait for an auto as well)

I agree, I got burned with Amex so bad, I dont want to mess with any thing now. I'll leave it the way it is.