Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup
Re: Checking Credit Cards Accounts Several Times Daily
[ Edited ]
It's more likely that you're suffering from I've-done-a-bunch-of-credit-hunting-and-now-I'm-having-to-do-credit-gardening-for-a-while-and-I-don't-know-what-to-do-with-all-this-energy neurosis. :smileyvery-happy:

When you've done a planned and targeted attack on credit, and you've succeeded in most of your goals, it can be hard to know what to do with yourself afterwards. This is actually a tamer version of what military personnel go through when they come back home from active duty. They're used to being on guard 24/7, and it's really hard to just settle back and let things be.

It might be time to pick up a second hobby. Otherwise, you run the risk of damaging what you have by compulsive tweaking. I believe you've already done the CLI bit, right? :smileywink:

eta: I still check all my accounts, credit and banking, once daily, and I balance my checkbook daily. But just once. I'd hate to have anyone think that I was nutty, or something! :smileyvery-happy:
Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 12-03-2009 07:52 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007