Established Member
Posts: 16
Registered: ‎02-13-2008
Over payment question

By accident I paid the wrong card with my online bill pay. My balance now shows negative $400. It was not a problem. I caught it in time to pay the card with the balance. I was just wondering if I should charge to get rid of the negative balance? I know credit card companies hate when they have to send you a check for overpayment.