New Contributor
Re: Can I complain about Wells Fargo for a minute?

I'm in the exact same position you are. I've had my WF Plat. Visa for 5 years. It was my very first card and I called for a CLI 2 months ago. They gave me a $600 CLI after being a loyal customer for 5 years! I sockdrawered them awhile ago because WF does not show their clients that they appreciate their business and they obviously do not show that they want to grow with you.

I moved over to Chase at the beginning of this year and my relationship with them has been phenomenal! They take care of all my deposit account needs and have been great on the credit side as well with my loans and lines. In fact, I just got a $1000 CLI on my Freedom about that? Rewarding your customers for bringing their business to you.

Definitely think about what the above folks have said about having a card with Chase, Amex, or Citi...and sockdrawer won't regret it.

Wells Fargo Platinum Visa 05/2007 $1800 CL ----- AMEX Blue Cash Everyday 05/2008 $8500 CL ----- Best Buy CC 10/2010 $2500 CL ----- Chase Freedom Visa 01/2011 $3000 CL ----- Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa Signature 07/2011 $5000 CL