Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup
Re: suggestion in applying for 2nd CC ?
Oh, that's right, I'd forgotten about your "dual identity."

I don't know how that all gets untangled, but when I first joined and lived in confusion, I found the myFICO CSR's very helpful (certainly more so than the CRA CSR's, lol.) So you're right, looks like you'll have to wait until tomorrow. I think they're on Pacific time, so their 6 a.m. is 9 a.m. Eastern.

I have ScoreWatch, plus I pull all three scores way too often. I have kept ScoreWatch going. Even though it hits flat periods where I don't seem to get any updates, it has been really useful at other times, especially when I was adding an account, trying to get things to report correctly, and so forth. It's also nice that when you do get an alert, the score report is cheaper (once you've burned up your freebies.

I think it's a 30-day free trial, so there might not be any hurry in dropping it. Up to you, of course!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007