Frequent Contributor
OnTheRebound
Re: Amazon and Lowes closed to return payment!!!

cardcrazyboi wrote:

Unbelievable that Amazon increase from $900 to $2100 and Lowes increase from $2500 to $3800 and they just closed my account today because I have return payment twice for inssufficant fund, man being a loyal consumer for almost 2yr with a perfect payment and closed my account just return check twice!! so who ever got GE Capital retain card make sure u have fund in your account .. if your check return 2 time they will automatic closed your account even thou you reposted the payment with fund in your account..

You almost make it sound like a trivial matter to bounce a check. Not once but twice in a short period. How would you like it if your paycheck bounced? You would be PO'd right?

In a business relationship, bouncing a check is among the worst things you can do. It will sour a relationship real quick.

Good idea.

Mine- Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / DW's, I'm AU on most- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / Citi Simplicity MC $4.4K / GE Lowes $10K / GE CareCredit $5K

"Four out of five voices in my head told me to "go for it". I went for it."