Moderator Emeritus
tinuviel
Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2012

lithium78 wrote:

Tommy5746 wrote:

lithium78 wrote:

Well, I'm still in the garden, but I'm edging toward leaving the garden to get a credit union credit card due to my ongoing unemployment.  It hasn't come to it yet and I've been holding off on any apps because I want to get a mortgage next year, but I've been unemployed for three months now so I have to take every possibility into consideration.  If it becomes necessary, I'd rather have to carry a balance on a high CL, low interest credit union credit card rather than my high interest rewards cards.

I'm still clutching my platinum spade right now, though, and I really don't want to have to lose it. :-(

I wish you the best in finding a job!!

Thanks!  All those politicians who say that unemployed people are just lazy have no idea what they are talking about.  I've been trying to find a job that will pay the bills for 3 months and I've had 7 interviews and no offers.  The competition is so fierce, especially in my field (education), which has faced drastic layoffs over the past four years.  I really want to be careful not to screw up my credit.

Please allow me to add my voice in support, as well. I hope that you find a job soon, and I hope that it's a good one. My best wishes to you.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k