Moderator Emeritus
tinuviel
Re: Capital One Executive Office

creditdreamera wrote:

An update on my situation:

I got 2 calls last week from a Mr. B and of course I was at work, so I told my self as soon as I wake up on Monday, I am calling! The woman who answered was very friendly and after being put on hold for 5 minutes, Mr. B came on the line. I explained my situation to him, then I thought I was going to get declined because he started off with something about the "systems" and the company not being able to grant increases, but he was willing to make an exception for me since I've been such a good consumer. *As I'm sitting there trying to feel special, yet thinking about all the recent increases* :smileylol: I was then told a request would be put in for me, was asked a few questions, the minimum & maximum I'd be happy with, and that was it. Was told it usually takes about 2 business days for an update, so I told him thank you very much Mr. B I appreciate it!

We shall see!!

Here's hoping... crossing my fingers for you. :smileyhappy:

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k