Frequent Contributor
jd5189
Re: Future for Zync holders

GoldenloveNY wrote:

I guess I am one of the lucky ones. I was approved for the Zync close to two weeks ago. I have been using it for four whole days, charging close to $300. I called Amex, and the lady that spoke to me was confused. She said that the Zync cards has NOT been discontinued. I am not sure what is going on, but I am sure Amex will give a statement soon. Perhaps we would be PC to the Green....

Did you call the number on the back of your card or the number to apply for a new account. If it was the number on the back of your card, my guess is they have not gotten the news yet (Zync CS I think is a foreign call center). You would have to call the number to set up a new account which another poster did and the CSR told them they are not accepting anymore apps.

LOL - maybe you just accidentally hinted to the Zync CSR that job cuts might be coming up :smileytongue:

In my wallet: Amex PRG & Zync, Amex BCE (19.2k), Chase Freedom (5k), PSECU Visa/PSL (20k)
Current Scores: Equifax: 738 (Fako) TransUnion: 721 (Fico) Experian: 717 (Fico)
Disclaimer: I am by no means a financial advisor. My posts are based on opinion, experience, and/or knowledge.