Established Contributor
espnjunkie
Re: Future for Zync holders

I know alot of people seem to like the build you own rewards idea, but to me it seems like nickel and diming your customers. They really need toimprove the basic gold card in my opinion, as it is basically the exact same thing as the green, just 30.00 per year more. From what I can tell the only difference is "gold card events". They should add one or two 2X points categories like dining and groceries for example to set it apart. Until they do I on't see much reason to 'upgrade' to gold from green.

This might just be me being picky, but I really don't think the BCP card itself looks all that great. For what is one of their flagship revolvers I would have thought a more appealing design could be made than a half clear, half white glazed, with a random blue square in the middle card.? The charge cards look unique, but amex revolvers could use a design overhaul.

“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
Merrill+ Visa Signature ($25,000.00), Amex BCP ($29,700.00), Amex Green (NPSL), Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard ($10,000.00), US Bank Business
TU-778 (04/28/2014))
EX (Plus) - 777 (10/21/2013)
EQ - 735 (April 2013)