Frequent Contributor
resilient
Re: PenFed CU CC

Check your credit report. I'm almost positive that they pulled your credit for you to be able to open an account with them. Call member services and ask them if they did. And in the case that they did, then they will not pull another report for at least 30 days of pulling the first, I talked to a rep and he said 60 days, but I'd err on the side of 30. In either case, applying wouldn't hurt because they already have your report pulled, if that is the case. I'd give them a call and ask. They're open forever also ;-)

Belk ($2.5k) CSP VS ($5k) Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage WEMC ($13k) Citi HHonors VS ($11k) HHonors AmEx ($2k) Dillard's AmEx ($7.5k) Discover it ($3.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($20k) Gold Delta SkyMiles AmEx ($9.5k) Macy's AmEx ($5k) Macy's ($1k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Military Star MC ($15k) Nordstrom VS ($10k) PenFed Cash Rewards Visa ($15k) Ritz Carlton VS ($35k) Starwood Preferred Guest AmEx ($2k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($14k) Walmart Discover ($7.5) Arrival + WMC ($12.5k) Wells Fargo Visa ($3k)