Valued Contributor
thom02099
Wells Fargo CLI success !

Got my Wells Fargo Platinum Visa in November 2011, decided to try for a CLI to see if they'd match some of my other cards, since it was my lowest limit at $3000.  From their website, there was not a means to do so on line, there was a number to call to make the request.   Gave them a call last week, asked for $9000 (the usual 3X increase). They asked a few questions about income (mine, not household).  I asked which pull, they said EX, which surprised me since the previous pull was TU (my best score).  Anyway, got the non-commital "we'll send you an answer in the mail in the next 7-12 business days".  Logged in to my Wells Fargo account today, and lo and behold, the CL is now $7000!  Didn't get the full $9K, but I'm a happy camper!  Especially since, from what I've read here, they can be very...conservative. 

OK, time to head to the garden...and anxiously await what's going to happen with AMEX Zync!

AMEX Gold NPSL / AMEX Zync NPSL / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $14K / Bank of America Cash Rewards Signature Visa $15K / Merrill Lynch Plus Signature Visa $15K / Chase Sapphire Preferred Signature Visa $10K / J P Morgan Select Signature Visa $10K / Chase Slate Visa $6K / CITI Diamond Preferred MasterCard $13.2K / Discover IT $10.5K / IberiaBank Select Visa $8K / 1st Command Bank Platinum Visa $7.5K / Wells Fargo Platinum Visa $7.5K / Home Depot $9.7K / Lowes $10K

EX = 768 EQ = 828 TU = 834 - June/2014