ts for JP Morgan Select Visa?
10-05-2012 09:17 AM
I frankly didn't see much of a difference between JPM Select and Sapphire Preferred. Relatively the same rates, rewards and AF.
Here's a quick summary I put together contrasting the JPM Select and CSP (it's been copy and pasted in a few threads now):
So the advantages of JPM Select over CSP are:
- Hidden TL
- EMV chip & signature
- Primary rental car CDW
- No late or over limit fees
- 25k points bonus after $100k yearly spend
And the disavantages are:
- Weaker rewards (2x airfare, hotel, and car rentals vs. 2x on ALL travel and food with CSP)
- No 7% annual points dividend
- No sign-up bonus (currently 40k points with CSP)
- Plain plastic credit card
J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)