Contributor
firesoul453
Re: 12% Off Giftcards this Saturday. EAT THAT BCP LOVERS!
[ Edited ]

Don't forget that giftcards bought through shopdiscover don't count.

"

• Offer not valid on gift certificate purchases
  • Offer not valid on shipping, taxes, or other service fees
  • Offer is not valid in combination with any offers found outside ShopDiscover
  • Must link to retailer site from the ShopDiscover Web page found at Discover.com and use your Discover card for each transaction
  • Offer is subject to change, including termination, without notice
  • Merchants may change their prices at any time; Cashback Bonus is calculated on the merchant site price if different from what is seen on ShopDiscover
  • The promotional Cashback Bonus will be applied to your account within 8 weeks

"

And in the terms...

"

Cardmembers who participate in a Cashback Bonus Program will receive the specifiedCashback Bonus on ShopDiscover purchases made with your Discover Card in connection with these promotions during valid promotion dates in addition to yourCashback Bonus of up to 1% on each purchase. We are not responsible for merchant delays in processing transactions. Promotional reward will be applied within 8 weeks. See Terms and Conditions for full details. Offer valid only when you link to retailer site from the ShopDiscover Web page found at Discovercard.com and use your Discover Card. These offers are not valid in combination with any other offers. These offers are subject to change, including termination without notice. Cashback Bonus is not eligible on returned items purchased through ShopDiscover. Offer is not valid in combination with any other offers found outside of ShopDiscover.

"

So you might be able to get 7% cah back on $250 of gift cards one time on that day.

But discover has plenty of things inplace ti make it really really hard to abuse this, I wouldn't feel bad at all for maxing out my rewards.
My ultimate credit wish,
a JP Morgan Palladium card