Valued Contributor
SnackTrader
Re: AMEX BCE approved!

frisbie124 wrote:

SnackTrader wrote:

Frisbie,

Do you know why your EQ FICO is so much lower than your other scores?  Is there a negative on there that isn't on the others, or an account not reporting?

Also, could you let us know which credit bureau Amex pulled for you when you find out?

Just curious.

Snacktrader - The other two scores are VantageScores so in comparison to the EQ FICO they're prob around the same level. Does that make sense? I might be wrong about FICO vs Vantage/FAKO but that is my understanding from what I've read around. 

Yes, I will def let you know which credit bureu Amex pulled from when I find out.  :smileyhappy:

That makes sense.  I will be curious to know the score you were approved with (if Amex lets you know).  As you can probably tell, I am interested in obtaining the BCE/BCP and want to know how I stack up.  If you were approved with under 700 FICO, that would be very encouraging.  I have seen others on this site in recent week with approvals in the 690-720 range, which bodes very well for my chances.  As always, score isn't everything, but it is my opinion that it is a good indicator.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $22.200, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Chase CSP (4/14) $12,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Forward (12/12) $9,600, Chase Freedom (12/12) $5,000

Last App: April 2, 2014