Established Member
rosegardener
Re: I see many vs angel card here. Got a question.

If you use the 'shopping cart trick'...i.e. go to the website, add some stuff to your cart, if the pre-approval offer pops and you accept...it is a soft pull only, no hard inquiry.  If you app in the store it is a hard pull.

You also tend to get way more coupons in the mail for VS, and if you pay attention to them you can stack some of them together for great savings.  Last shopping haul netted $130 worth of stuff for $65 here.

It's also possible to hit VIP status without spending $250, what they are looking for is 250 points.  I hit VIP status with much less of a spend, I just happened to wander into a bonus points day (I am not really conversant on those yet, lol.  Pure accident).  When you hit VIP status you do also get double points on bras. 

Being a tad on the girly side I do have to say I thought the pink, sparkly Angel card was prettier than the black sparkly VIP card. 

In the wallet: USAA MC $4k, Citi Expedia MC $2k, Discover More $1k, Zync $500, American Eagle $1.9k, Amazon Store $1.5k, Lowes $1k, Belk $1.4k, Macy's $500, Abercrombie $350, VS $350
Score: 702 (Discover approval 08/03)
Goal: 800 Club
Picking up my intro spade and stepping in the garden. Let's grow some pretty roses!