Re: Declined for AMEX Green. Advice ?
10-08-2012 08:07 AM
I have a Wells fargo $300 secured card
Capital One Platinum (unsecured) $500
Walmart Store Card $400
Always PIF and i never go above 9% UTI
Never made a payment late, my report is clean
The only thing is that I have only 5 reported months on my report
So you all say i should wait till December and get my first score to see which card i should apply for ? What are my chances with the green or gold ?
Depends what follows after ZYNC. But in December you should be good to go for Green. 5 months was/is the problem. There should be at least one TL with 6 months reporting.
I would wait until December. The will most certainly pull all three cr, and if you are not approved in November ... Patience is your friend. I know it is hard. But December will still give you 2012 for backdating later.
FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 760/780/780 - Total CL 200+K