Valued Contributor
injustifiiable
Re: Ever disappointed with the physical look of a card?
[ Edited ]

maiden_girl wrote:

injustifiiable wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

Yes! All the time! I have a Cap1 card and I decided to use the IMAGE creator thingy on their site to order a new card since mine was fading quite a bit. The card looked MUCH better on the site...when I got it, it was soo ugly that I actually shredded it up.

LOL +1...I've actually changed cards 3 times, but I can use any one at anytime since the CCV and EXP date didn't change. I have the standard design, and two others, one with a train locomotive and another one of a NYC Subway car.

I can't remember what the name of the design was but it was something already on their site.. you can use it once every 30 days. I didn't know they kept the same Exp date tho until I had gotten it.

I hated the designs they had...so I used my own photos. lol. I might change it to one of the pictures I took during my trip to Vegas last year.

Scores 6/17/2014: TU FICO: 643 | EQ FICO: 675 | EX AMEX FICO: 666

In my new wallet: American Express Premier Rewards Gold EMV: NPSL | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | BarclayCard Rewards Average: $2000 | Travelocity Rewards AMEX: $1050 | Discover IT: $1500 | Amazon Rewards Visa: $1500 | Sportsman's Guide Visa: $3000 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $1250 | Target: $400 | J.Crew $5950