New Contributor
stud007
HOLY MOLY Cap ONE EXECUTIVE office $750-$10000 CLI
[ Edited ]

Thanks first of all to these boards and all the members for educating others and sharing useful information.

So I emailed the CEO of cap one on thursday evening and got a call from a really nice lady on Friday afternoon.

I told her its been 2 years since I got this card and its been stuck at $750 and my credit profile is immaculate and I really want to keep this card because I want to use it when I travel and want to take advantage of the no foreign transaction fees as I travel a lot overseas.

Then she said she understands and will do whatever she can and pass my information to senior underwriters , takes down my employment, salary , and says it will be a soft pull.

Ask me what is the minimum I will take and the maximum , I said $5000 is min and max whatever they can offer me. she said she will put in 10,000 as the max.

She said she will follow up with me within a week, and to my suprise just got a call from her and she said your credit limit has been increased to $10000 IMMEDIATELY available. I was like thanks so much, It will be my primary card now .

So folks who really have a good credit profile and are eligible for increases get on the phone or email them (phone and email are widely available on this site and on google)