Regular Contributor
kwazziee
Posts: 148
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
Chase recon?
[ Edited ]

Okay so I really want the Chase Freedom but my utl is around 50% due to being on my DW Chase Freedom Card. EDIT: I am an AU on my DW card.

 

I have my business banking with them for one year now. If I app and get denied can I call and recon right away or should I wait tomorrow? Will my business banking with them help? There has been a 20K - 40K deposit in total each month since account was opened? Will this help with my recon? Thanks.

Regular Contributor
kwazziee
Posts: 148
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
Re: Chase recon?

BUMP! Anyone?

Regular Contributor
alboto
Posts: 211
Registered: ‎08-23-2012
Re: Chase recon?
Having a relationship with them will definitely help, I was approved two months ago with a 78% util. And the only reason I was approved was because I had checking/savings with them. During the application they will ask you if you have an account with them.
Established Contributor
migliogiorni
Posts: 657
Registered: ‎06-27-2012
Re: Chase recon?

What is your overall uti, is this your only card? recons can be requested immediately. 

 

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Established Contributor
Jlu
Posts: 569
Registered: ‎06-12-2012
Re: Chase recon?

You may be in luck since Chase generally does not include AU accounts in their analysis.

Wallet: JP Morgan Select Visa Signature $10k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Citi ThankYou Premier Visa Signature $5700 | AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card | Barclaycard Visa $5k | Discover IT $10k | Chase Freedom Visa $3k | Capital One Quicksilver $3k | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Signature $8k | Walmart Store $5k | Amazon Store $10k | Chase Total Checking |
Regular Contributor
kwazziee
Posts: 148
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
Re: Chase recon?

migliogiorni wrote:

What is your overall uti, is this your only card? recons can be requested immediately. 

 


My overallutl. is around  50%. Which is mainly my DW Freedom card. I have AMEX, CapOne, Discover, Wally Discover, Citi all in good standing. Should I app and then recon right away if denied? Thanks again.

 

Established Contributor
Jlu
Posts: 569
Registered: ‎06-12-2012
Re: Chase recon?

kwazziee wrote:

migliogiorni wrote:

What is your overall uti, is this your only card? recons can be requested immediately. 

 


My overallutl. is around  50%. Which is mainly my DW Freedom card. I have AMEX, CapOne, Discover, Wally Discover, Citi all in good standing. Should I app and then recon right away if denied? Thanks again.

 


No, you should re-read my post and realize your DW's utilization has no impact on your own approval/denial.

Wallet: JP Morgan Select Visa Signature $10k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Citi ThankYou Premier Visa Signature $5700 | AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card | Barclaycard Visa $5k | Discover IT $10k | Chase Freedom Visa $3k | Capital One Quicksilver $3k | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Signature $8k | Walmart Store $5k | Amazon Store $10k | Chase Total Checking |
Regular Contributor
kwazziee
Posts: 148
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
Re: Chase recon?

Jlu wrote:

kwazziee wrote:

migliogiorni wrote:

What is your overall uti, is this your only card? recons can be requested immediately. 

 


My overallutl. is around  50%. Which is mainly my DW Freedom card. I have AMEX, CapOne, Discover, Wally Discover, Citi all in good standing. Should I app and then recon right away if denied? Thanks again.

 


No, you should re-read my post and realize your DW's utilization has no impact on your own approval/denial.


Didn't see that. Thank you for the response. I think I will pull the trigger today. Thanks again.

Established Contributor
Jlu
Posts: 569
Registered: ‎06-12-2012
Re: Chase recon?

You're welcome. Good luck & please report back. 

Wallet: JP Morgan Select Visa Signature $10k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Citi ThankYou Premier Visa Signature $5700 | AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card | Barclaycard Visa $5k | Discover IT $10k | Chase Freedom Visa $3k | Capital One Quicksilver $3k | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Signature $8k | Walmart Store $5k | Amazon Store $10k | Chase Total Checking |