Contributor
alexak
Posts: 93
Registered: ‎06-04-2012
Re: Now or later? Advice greatly appreciated

Ok I'll hold off on Chase for a while. And I definitely am going to wait until my reports update after I "graduate" from the program. Does the limit on the card I am an AU on help with getting a better limit than $500? 

 

Any idea about the Barclay Virgin America card? when I do have to fly I prefer them. 

Contributor
alexak
Posts: 93
Registered: ‎06-04-2012
Re: Now or later? Advice greatly appreciated

ok, so I brainstormed. Planning on holding off any applications until Feb 2013. By then my accounts will have aged a bit more, I will have been out of the DMP for a couple months, and i'll have a few inquiries drop off, leaving me with 3 on TU and 3 on EQ. 

 

Again. Thank you guys so much for all of the incredibly useful information (and keeping me from apping!!) :smileyhappy: