Posts: 98
Registered: ‎06-04-2012
Re: Now or later? Advice greatly appreciated

Ok I'll hold off on Chase for a while. And I definitely am going to wait until my reports update after I "graduate" from the program. Does the limit on the card I am an AU on help with getting a better limit than $500? 


Any idea about the Barclay Virgin America card? when I do have to fly I prefer them.