Mega Contributor
LS2982
Re: Cap 1 Executive Office Email

recentlyme wrote:

Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to register.  The information on this forum has helped my credit immensely, thank you!

I have a secured Cap 1 card with a $300 credit line- I got it at the beginning of this year.  Since then, my credit has improved by a lot (in the low 700's now)- I have several prime cards, no baddies on the CR's.  I'd like to email Cap 1 to ask for an increase, or to convert to another card (already tried calling the regular number).  I figured it would be a last ditch attempt, since I don't want to pay the AF this January without an increase.  Anyway, would anyone mind sharing the executive office email with me, or any email address that might give me a shot at an increase?  Thanks!

AFAIK Cap1 will not PC a secured card or graduate it, you have to re-apply for another card.

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014