Posts: 98
Registered: ‎06-04-2012
Re: Now or later? Advice greatly appreciated

ok, so I brainstormed. Planning on holding off any applications until Feb 2013. By then my accounts will have aged a bit more, I will have been out of the DMP for a couple months, and i'll have a few inquiries drop off, leaving me with 3 on TU and 3 on EQ. 


Again. Thank you guys so much for all of the incredibly useful information (and keeping me from apping!!) Smiley Happy