Valued Contributor
discernment
Re: Bank of America Customer Service

Cleanmachine wrote:

After you activate a new BOA Credit Card it generally takes 1-2 business days to set the account up on the Internet

Thank you for letting me know about this!  If I get the new cards on Thursday, I will wait until Monday to attempt to set up the online banking.

If I do not receive the cards on Thursday, I am going to definitely report this mess to their executive offices. 

I notice that my credit report is now reporting that this account is closed because, they say the cards were "lost or stolen"--which, of course, is NOT true but, this whole experience has been such a nightmare, I don't know whether to let that go, or not. 

Hopefully, this account will get straightened out soon!

Husband's Current Score: EX 691 CUSC; EQ 694; TU 687; Mine: EX 773 (AMEX); EQ 720; TU 750
Wallet Contents: SECURED: Capital One Platinum Mastercard, US Bank Harley Davidson Visa, USAA Bank American Express;
UNSECURED: Chase Freedom; USAA Cash Rewards World Mastercard, Discover More, CUSC Platinum Rewards Visa, American Express Zinc, American Express Blue Cash Preferred, Amazon Card, Walmart Discover Card