Re: using my unsecured to increase score.....
10-10-2012 11:03 AM
so these are all the negatives on my CR as of 10/8/2012
1. the professional account managaments are being disputed via transunion. these were deleted through experian a few weeks ago, but, the CRA don't share info, so i had to doa sepearate dispute
2. the AFNI one for $155..... afni said that has been sent back to the OC (verizon). idk what to do about that one
3. the bureau of collections one is being disputed through transunion. i paid the OC (at&t) almost a month ago but i want this off
4. the first premier bank for $440........... i PIF 3 days ago
5. the 1st and 2nd southwest credit systems was another CA for the same at&t account. AT&ts fraud department got a call from me yesterday. about it showing up a 2nd time on my CR now with a balance of $663!!. when i paid at&t back in septemeber, they told me they would get in contact with bureau of collection and southwest credit systems to let them know i paid in full.
so............. looking at these negatives, what would you say is keeping my score down?
* this is all copy n pasted from my usaa credit monitoring account