Valued Contributor
RockinRay
Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2012

tinuviel wrote:

Now that I have all four new cards reporting, I went back and checked my EQ reports to see the affect that my app spree had on my AAoA. At the beginning of August, my AAoA on EQ was 8 years 5 months; currently, it's 6 years 10 months. Still respectable, but still a hit. Fortunately, I had a bunch of old, closed out accounts still reporting plus my backdated Amex to buffer the effects. I'm glad that I didn't add any more than 4 cards at once and I don't have any plans to add any in the foreseeable future. I'll be looking at buying a new car sometime next year, but I'll be sitting here in the garden until then. All I really want to do at this point is enjoy my new cards and watch my AAoA and scores start to creep back up.

Me too. I should not have fallen off the wagon to get that PayPal MC. But, at least I will catch some rewards (not very good ones) now when I was getting nothing before. It is money that I will spend anyhow, so why not.

As I look at my portfolio, I think I may be in the "axe" mode once again. We will see........

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **