Regular Contributor
CreditEd
Re: does anyone have the hilton h honors card by city

remarc wrote:
I just got a email with a offer to apply for the Amex Hilton hhonors credit card.

Is that offer a pre approval or just a random offer?

The Amex based emails are for Honors or Surpass AMEX cards. I get those b/c I stay at Hiltons often and I am in the hotels HH club. My utilization should be down new 1% in a few more days, then I'll putt for the AMEX Surpass card. I also got an AMEX back date to 98 through my business cards so my hope is that when I app for the AMEX surpass my overall AAoA will skyrocket helping my Fico to rise as well. Looking to app for the Citic Honors reserve after I see the effects of the backdaing. I got a mail pre-approval for that card last month. Just wanted to get my personal FICO score built as high as possible before apping for the Citi Reserve version.

All Thanks to myFico:
AMEX Business Platinum (NPSL) | AMEX Business SPG ($25,000) | AMEX Delta Sky Platinum ($10,000 | AMEX H. Honors ($2,000) | Citi Hilton Honors Reserve ($14,000) | Citi Diamond Preferred ($4,700) | Citi ThankYou Preferred ($3,200) | Chase Freedom ($3,000) | FNBO Platinum MC (awaiting the limit) | HSBC Platinum ($2,000) | US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature ($5,000)