Moderator Emeritus
webhopper
Re: Navy Federal

Chadsnana wrote:

Wow! Thanks to everyone one this forum. I have not applied for new credit cards in ages. I just applied for AMEX and got approved. Applied at Citi - waiting to hear back. BUT after reading these forums, I signed up at Navy Federal. WOOT! Got a $20,000 CL!!! I am estactic. I had some of the same issues with logging in intially and had to call their 888 number to verify address, etc. but that was it. My credit score is in the mid 700s but I have been denied within the past year. It is difficult to make sense of the approval process. Income and debt/ratio is fine. I was so excited to get my NFCU CL approved online within seconds. Off to do the happy dance.

Congrats! 

They are awesome..!  If you are paying a high rate on an auto loan or personal loan, you may want to talk to them about refinancing.  They were able to drop me down from 7.5% interest to 4.09% interest on a 2007 Ford Explorer Sporttrack

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge