jdsteel731
Re: Bank of America Customer Service

Haha, I'm sorry to hear your poor experience with their customer service, OP. I PC'd from an old school platinum Bank of America Card (before they brought back Bank Americard) to the Travel Rewards a few weeks ago... still waiting for that card in the mail as well. They originally said it would take 4-8 weeks :smileyindifferent:  I don't really get how it could take that long, but we'll see if I get it soon....

Also, maybe someone can help me out with this one. My "Bill Pay" tab on online banking doesn't work (I don't think it's worked since 2009 or so), I've contacted customer support NUMEROUS times and each time, I got bounced around from card services, to Bill Payments, to Tech services, etc. etc.  This is the kicker; the last time I called them, they sent me a letter in SNAIL MAIL saying that they were unable to process my request, due to some issue with Bill Pay. I think I threw it away, although now I wish I would have kept it for leverage to let them know all that I've had to go through just to get online bill pay to work with my accounts... :smileysad: